I Did Not Marry Him Because Of His Money But For Love”
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
“I Did Not Marry Him Because Of His Money But For Love” – Nigerian Lady Claims As She Share Photos With Her 85yrs old Husband (Photos)
Do you believe her ?????
I hatē accident 😭 😢 Family Of 4 Wiped Out In A Terrible Accident On Their Way To A Relative Wedding (Photos) write rip to them💔😭this painful death. To every hand typing rRest In Peace untimely ddeath will never be your portion.. Amen. May such never be your portion in Jesus name 💞 Don't pass without typing Rip for her.
Waking up hearing this sãd news: 😭 😢 15 people Died yesterday evening 😭 It was a black Friday today in ANAMBRA STATE...As Truck with a container fell on top of a commercial Bus going to Onitsha with 18 passengers. Only three survived😭😭😭 Others are now in Mortuary 😭 Death 💀 Chaii...God have mercy on your children😭God may I never die on the road, accident will never be my portion. Don't pass without typing Rip for Them.. May accident never be your portion, none of your family members will die on accident in Jesus name.. premature death not your portion. Amen
Comments
Post a Comment